This year, the ACM WebScience Conference will run on an hybrid mode. Both online and in-person presentations will be streamed, and most of activities will be setup to increase the experience for in-person interaction.
WebSci’22 conference organizers seek to foster an accessible and inclusive conference. We recognize that ACM WebSci’22 attendees have differing abilities to pay, and have instituted a tiered pricing program to accommodate different financial needs.
In striving for a conference cost that is affordable for all, we also have deeply discounted rates available for those registering in countries designated by ACM as “economically developing”. These tickets are supported by SIGWEB and Web4Good to provide fair access. For students, the WebScience Trust also provides support to offer an accessible price.
In addition, the conference will be co-located with the ACM Hypertext Conference and UMAP Conference, and participants that register for both conferences will receive a special 20% discount to all rates. We encourage you to enjoy an entire week in Barcelona, to discuss the most interesting topics together.
To receive the discount code for registration, please be sure to select your country during the UPF’s EVENTUM registration process. Discounted prices might be limited to a particular amount of registrations. If you have questions about price or eligibility, please email us.
Before you start your registration, please make sure you have the following information ready (if applicable):
- At least one author of accepted papers must register for the conference as a presenter, either online or in-person.
- Billing address of credit card being used for payment.
- Recordings of sessions, chats, questions and answers will be captured during the conference for later viewing. By registering for this event, you are granting permission to record your comments and questions during sessions. Please note: You cannot register for this event unless you give consent.
- One registration covers one participant. Your registration is strictly personal and must not be transferred to another person.
- Onsite registration includes coffee breaks, lunch and receptions for the three days of conferences and the workshops.
- Refund of registration cost is not permitted.
|Onsite Non- ACM/SIG Members (inc. online presenters)||350€|
|Onsite ACM/SIG Members (inc. online presenters)||300€|
|Onsite Students (inc. online presenters)||250€|
|Online (exc. presenters)||100€|
|Online Students (exc. presenters)||50€|
Workshops and tutorials are included in the general registration above but those that are interested in assisting only to workshops, can get the following registrations:
|Onsite workshops/tutorials only||100€|
|Online workshops/tutorials only||30€|
ACM Event Reminders
Click to review ACM’s Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
In participating in Web Science Conference, I acknowledge ACM’s Policy Against Harassment at ACM Activities and agree that behaviour such as the following will constitute grounds for actions against me:
• Abusive action directed at an individual, such as threats intimidation, or bullying
• Racism, homophobia, and other behaviour that discriminates against a group or class of people
• Sexual harassment of any kind, such as unwelcome sexual advances or words/actions of a sexual nature
If you are involved in or witness any such incident, please inform the event organisers.
If you have any questions or enquiries, please contact email@example.com